John Barron was born in Las Vegas, Nevada to a family of lawyers. He earned a bachelor's degree at the University of Utah and after briefly considering a Ph.D. in philosophy he elected instead to attend law school at his alma mater, becoming the third person in his immediate family to do so. Go Utes! Since joining us as an associate in 2016, he's gained substantial experience in a practice emphasizing defense of insurers, insureds and self-insured entities in negligence, products liability and complex litigation.
- University of Utah, BS, cum laude, 2008
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, JD, 2013
Admissions to Practice
- State Bar of Nevada, 2016
- United States District Court, District of Nevada, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers
Republic Silver State Disposal, Inc. v. Cash, 136 Nev. Adv. Op. 88, 478 P.3d 362 (2020).